Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
Our patent estate consists of three issued U.S. patents licensed from The Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) covering a neural probe array and thin-film micro electrode array and method. The licensed issued patents expire between 2025 and 2030, subject to any patent extensions that may be available.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,483,794 (Neural probe array)
- U.S. Patent No. 8,386,007 (Thin-film micro electrode array and method)
- U.S. Patent No. 7,774,053 (Method for implanting an electrode)
NeuroOne has filed two pending U.S. provisional patent application covering our depth electrode technology and ancillary devices used during the diagnostic and therapeutic ablation and stimulation procedures. If patents are issued on our pending patent applications, the resulting patents are projected to expire in 2038.
- Provisional Patent Filed on March 31, 2017
- Provisional Patent Filed on October 26, 2017