Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
Our patent estate consists of three issued U.S. patents licensed from The Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF) covering a neural probe array and thin-film micro electrode array and method. The licensed issued patents expire between 2025 and 2030, subject to any patent extensions that may be available.
- U.S. Patent No. 8,483,794 (Neural probe array)
- U.S. Patent No. 8,386,007 (Thin-film micro electrode array and method)
- U.S. Patent No. 7,774,053 (Method for implanting an electrode)
NeuroOne converted two provisional patents to a patent application that was published on October 11, 2018 relating to a wide variety of concepts, ranging from accessories for brain surgery to ablation and stimulation concepts for both cortical and depth electrodes. We also recently filed a new provisional patent for the delivery of drugs using our electrodes.
- Provisional Patent Filed on March 31, 2017
- Provisional Patent Filed on October 26, 2017